Music BC is thrilled to be back at THING Festival this August in Port Townsend, presenting three BC artists during the second year of this incredible live music event. We are now taking applications from BC artists to perform with a deadline of March 2nd at 5PM (PST).
Thank you to Creative BC and the Province of British Columbia for their support in this initiative.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Majority of performing members must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and must have resided in BC for a period of six months prior to and at the time of applying.
- All performing members must carry a valid passport and must have P-2 or O-1 Visa.
- Artist must be available to perform between August 28th-30th, 2020 (performance date and time tbd).
- Artist must have an original 45-minute set
- Artist should have a current album or digital release (within the last 24 months, or upcoming 6 months).
- Costs associated with travel, lodging, immigration visas and musician fees will be the responsibility of the Artist. Artist will receive a performance fee directly from the festival.