BC artists and industry professionals:
Would you like the opportunity to join Music BC this September in South Korea?
Music BC is looking for 2 Export Ready Artists and 5 Export Ready Companies to participate in our first trade mission to South Korea. This is a rare and valuable chance for industry professionals to join Music BC as part of a trade mission, while successful BC artists would be offered a minimum of two performances.
What is Zandari Festa?
Zandari Festa is an annual music festival that takes place in the heart of Hongdae, the epicentre of youth culture in South Korea and ground zero for the country’s indie music scene. After its inception in 2012, Zandari Festa quickly established itself as Asia’s premier music showcase festival, creating a bridge that connects artist, fans, and music professionals; and providing everyone with a variety of opportunities to do business all together.
Rules & Regulations
- Majority of performing members and in the case of company’s, the company representative must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and must have resided in BC for a period of six months prior to and at the time of applying.
- Artist applicants must be available to perform between September 26th – September 29th, 2019 (performance date, time and location tbd).
- Artist applicants must have an original 45-minute set.
- Artists should have a current album or digital release (within the last 24 months, or upcoming 6 months).
- Artists will be provided with a travel honorarium. Any over and above costs associated with travel, lodging, immigration visas and musician fees will be the responsibility of the Artist.
- Selected representatives will receive a travel bursary from Music BC.