Music BC Travel Grants
Music BC Travel Grants provide assistance to BC based artists to participate in touring and showcasing initiatives domestically and internationally, and BC based companies and individuals undertaking business travel activities in support of the BC music community. Read the updated guidelines before using the online forms to apply.
**Please note the guidelines for the Music BC Travel Grant Program for artists and businesses have been updated to provide additional clarity, effective immediately. Please take a moment to review our updated guidelines below.
**Please note the following changes to the Music BC Travel Grant Program, effective immediately:
- Artists and Companies are welcome to submit more than one grant application per deadline, however, and provided one or more of the applications are ranked highly enough to be in a position of funding, only one grant will be awarded per deadline. Funding for the successful grant application may not be transferred to another grant application.
- Companies may receive up to $10,000 CAD in funding per fiscal year (March 31st, 2019 – March 31st, 2020) through the Business Travel Grant program.
- Emphasis will be given to applicants who have yet to receive significant funding from Music BC. For applicants who have received support through the travel grant program, consideration will be given to initiatives or markets that have not yet been attended, visited, or funded.
- Until further notice, showcase applications for Canadian Music Week will not be accepted.
Feel free to contact our office or email email@example.com with any questions on the above changes.
- Friday September 6th, 2019 (5pm PST)
- Friday November 1st, 2019 (5pm PST)
- Friday January 10th, 2020 (5pm PST)
- Friday April 3rd, 2020 (5pm PST)
- Friday June 12th, 2020 (5pm PST)
Please allow 6-8 weeks AFTER the deadline for our staff to notify you on the status of your application.
Please take a moment to review our revised 2020 Artist & Business Guidelines