Every year Music BC holds a showcase of BC artists during Canadian Music Week, and it has become one of the must-see events of the festival! Several slots are reserved for eligible Music BC members to showcase their talents. Past artists include: Dan Mangan, Mother Mother, Daniel Wesley, We Are the City and many more.
Apply today to perform at Music BC’s 2013 CMW Showcase by filling out the quick and easy form below!
Deadline: Friday November 9th, 2012. 5pm (PST)
Please read below and review carefully before applying. By applying you agree to all the points listed below.
- Band or artist must be able to commit to playing at Music BC’s showcase during Canadian Music Week, March 19th – 24th 2013, in Toronto, ON. Exact showcase date is TBC.
- Showcase will be held at a venue in Toronto that is yet to be confirmed and must play at time slot given. Artists must provide your own travel, accommodations and meals.
- Must be a Music BC member in good standing (not sure if you’re still a member? Give us a call at 604.873.1914)
- Band/artists will be selected by a jury comprised of local music industry personnel.
- Music BC will contribute $500 towards travel expenses. You are also able to apply to the MITAP/MAP Travel Grants for further funding.
- Music BC will not be liable for any other expenses.
- Must complete all fields in form below.